Drones used to only be available to the army or government. Not any more. There are loads of commercial drone manufacturers and anyone can get their hands on a flying camera now. But which drone you choose will depend on lots of different things and reading these drone reviews will be a massive help.
Love them or hate them, drones are here to stay and are becoming more common every day…And, even if you don’t really need one, you probably want one!
Because of the popularity of drones, technology has moved at a rapid rate. Professional drones are now pretty much available to anyone if you have enough cash.
Which drone is the best for you is often personal choice but the features and facts about each drone will likely dictate which drone you buy in the end.
Drones With Cameras
Now that you can get drones with cameras, why would you settle for anything else?!? HD cameras are usually specified, but this doesn’t mean the footage is going to be up to what you expect.
Different drones have different cameras and different features. Do you need a first person view or are you going to use your drone to take overhead pictures and vids?
Getting the best drone is all about grabbing the right camera drone.
If you don’t know what a DJI Drone is then you should carry on reading. DJI are one of the best drone manufacturers with some of the greatest drones money can buy.
Who are DJI? They manufacture reliable, professional drones that have all the features and gadgets that anyone can use.
DJI are firmly aimed at the professional market so if you need something a little special or something a bit more reliable then this might be the drone for you.
DJI Drones are the world leader in drone tech but that doesn’t mean they only have one version. Here are the best DJI Drones money can buy.
Whats an FPV drone? FPV means first person view. You basically have a camera on the drone and the pilot has a display of that camera….Usually a head mounted display, but not always.
- Buy The Complete Guide to Drones, Extended and Fully Updated 2nd Edition: Choose, Build, Photograph, Race
- Buy Redcat Racing Carbon 210 Race Drone
- FPVDrone HF150 150mm FPV Racing Drone Frame 3 inch Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame with Lipo Battery Strap
- ARRIS X220 V2 220mm RC Quadcopter FPV Racing Drone RTF with Frsky Q X7 Radio + Flycolor 4-in-1 Tower + Foxeer Arrow Mini Pro Camera + VT5804 V2 VTX
- Potensic T25 GPS Drone, FPV RC Drone with Camera 1080P HD WiFi Live Video, Dual GPS Return Home, Quadcopter with Adjustable Wide-Angle Camera- Follow Me, Altitude Hold, Long Control Range, White
- RotorLogic Walkera Runner 250 GPS 1080P HD Race Drone Quad-Copter RTF with Devo 7 Remote and Fat Shark Recon V2 FPV Goggles Headset Combo
- FPV Goggles 5.8Ghz Mini HD FPV Drone Goggles Video Headset Glasses 40CH 4.3 inch HD LCD Screen with RP-SMA Antenna Built-in Battery for FPV Racing Drone Quadcopters
- HGLRC Wind5 6S FPV Racing Drone Powerful F7 FC 2306 1600KV Brushless Motor Blheli32 60A 4 in 1 ESC Carbon Fiber Frame Top Caddx Ratel Camera DIY Quadcopters Multirotors with Frsky XM+ Receiver
- Fat Shark Recon V3 FPV Goggles FPV Drone Racing
- Buy EMAX Tinyhawk Brushless Micro Indoor Racing Drone Whoop 75mm BNF FRSKY Ready to Fly FPV Beginners Durable Inverted Motors Full Acro Level Horizon Mode
- Holy Stone HS210 Mini Drone RC Nano Quadcopter Best Drone for Kids and Beginners RC Helicopter Plane with Auto Hovering, 3D Flip, Headless Mode and Extra Batteries Toys for Boys and Girls
- Buy QRS Popup FPV Race Gates Set of 2 Drone Racing Gates for Obstacle Course
- 4pcs GAONENG 450mAh 1S HV 3.8V LiPo Battery 80C JST-PH 2.0 PowerWhoop mCPX Connector for EMAX Tinyhawk Brushless Micro Racing Drone Inductrix FPV Plus Kingkong Tiny 7 Beta75S Micro FPV Racing Drone
- TOPSKY Prime1S FPV Goggles, Headplay Glasses 5.8G 48CH Raceband Dual Modules DVR Headset, FPV Receiver Kit with Eyepatch for Quadcopter Racing Drone
- Zeee 11.1V 120C 1300mAh 3S RC Lipo Battery Graphene Battery with XT60 Plug for FPV Racing Drone Quadcopter Helicopter Airplane RC Boat RC Car RC Models(2 Pack)
Once you get your drone, you are going to crash it at some point. Drone parts and spares are essential but you might also be looking for upgrades and hop ups for your drone.
What Drones Are Available?
The first remote control drones that were available were, frankly, rubbish. They used to dart all over the place. They were very difficult to control, stability was a joke, it was almost impossible just to keep them in the air. And if you wanted a camera, you needed a lottery win!
Fortunately, and as stated above, technology has moved at an alarming rate and modern drones are a huge improvement on those first consumer drones. Modern drones are easy to control, very stable and often come with full HD cameras.
You no longer need to be a lottery winner to get a great drone, but you do get what you pay for. Drones range in price from $50 right up to thousands of dollars.
So which drone do you need?
We aim to showcase all the best drones money can buy, and show you which ones are the best and which ones should be avoided.
Drones are being used for deliveries, photography and search and rescue but which is the best drone for you?
We provide drone news and reviews to help you choose which manufacturer and model suites you best.