Drones used to only be available to the army or government. Not any more. There are loads of commercial drone manufacturers and anyone can get their hands on a flying camera now. But which drone you choose will depend on lots of different things and reading these drone reviews will be a massive help.
Love them or hate them, drones are here to stay and are becoming more common every day…And, even if you don’t really need one, you probably want one!
Because of the popularity of drones, technology has moved at a rapid rate. Professional drones are now pretty much available to anyone if you have enough cash.
Which drone is the best for you is often personal choice but the features and facts about each drone will likely dictate which drone you buy in the end.
Drones With Cameras
Now that you can get drones with cameras, why would you settle for anything else?!? HD cameras are usually specified, but this doesn’t mean the footage is going to be up to what you expect.
Different drones have different cameras and different features. Do you need a first person view or are you going to use your drone to take overhead pictures and vids?
Getting the best drone is all about grabbing the right camera drone.
If you don’t know what a DJI Drone is then you should carry on reading. DJI are one of the best drone manufacturers with some of the greatest drones money can buy.
Who are DJI? They manufacture reliable, professional drones that have all the features and gadgets that anyone can use.
DJI are firmly aimed at the professional market so if you need something a little special or something a bit more reliable then this might be the drone for you.
DJI Drones are the world leader in drone tech but that doesn’t mean they only have one version. Here are the best DJI Drones money can buy.
Whats an FPV drone? FPV means first person view. You basically have a camera on the drone and the pilot has a display of that camera….Usually a head mounted display, but not always.
- Parrot Mambo Fly – Code, Pilot and Play
- EACHINE E58 WiFi FPV Drone Accessories 8 Pcs Blades 4 Pcs Propeller Guard 2 Pcs Landing Gear Skids Sets
- DJI Mavic Mini, CP.MA.00000120.01 Reviews
- Parrot PF728000 Anafi Drone, Foldable Quadcopter Drone with 4K HDR Camera, Compact, Silent & Autonomous, Realize Your shots with A 180° Vertical Swivel Camera, Dark Grey
- Hubsan Zino Pro 4K Drone with 3-Aix Gimbal GPS Quadcopter Live Video 5G WiFi 4km FPV Drone Brushless for Beginners(Camera Lens Filter Included)
- SNAPTAIN Drone Spare Parts Accessories Kits for SNAPTAIN SP500 GPS Foldable FPV Drone
- 60Mins Flight Time Drone, JJRC H68 RC Drone with 720P HD Camera Live Video FPV 6-Axis Gyroscope Quadcopter with Headless Mode, Altitude Hold Helicopter with 3 Batteries(20Mins + 20Mins + 20Mins)-White
- Holy Stone Spare Parts Drone Accessories Kits for Drone HS110D Black, HS200D Black and HS200D Red RC Quadcopter
- 4DRC M1 Foldable GPS Drone with 4K FHD 5G Transmission WiFi Camera for Adults, Quadcopter with Brushless Motor, Auto Return Home, Follow Me, 30 Minutes Flight Time, 1600M Control Range, Black
- DJI Mavic Mini – Drone FlyCam Quadcopter with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time
- Blomiky 1 Pack F11 11.1V 3S 2500mAh/27.75Wh Li-po Rechargeable Battery and USB Cable for F24 Pro and SJRC SJ RC F11 Brushless GPS RC Quadcopter Drone Black F11 Battery 1
- SJRC F11 PRO GPS Drone Foldable Brushless Motor RC Quadcopter Drone with 4K Photo 2K Video 5G WiFi FPV 1080P Camera Altitude Hold Headless Mode Follow Me One-Key RTH 3D Visual 2 Battery, Foam Box
- Parrot Mambo FPV – Complete Starter Pack for Drone Racing (Renewed)
- Buy Coolplay 4pcs Anti-clockwise and Clockwise Motor with Plastic Gear Spare Parts only Replacement for Syma X5 X5C X5C-1 RC Quadcopter
- Buy The Complete Guide to Drones, Extended and Fully Updated 2nd Edition: Choose, Build, Photograph, Race
Once you get your drone, you are going to crash it at some point. Drone parts and spares are essential but you might also be looking for upgrades and hop ups for your drone.
What Drones Are Available?
The first remote control drones that were available were, frankly, rubbish. They used to dart all over the place. They were very difficult to control, stability was a joke, it was almost impossible just to keep them in the air. And if you wanted a camera, you needed a lottery win!
Fortunately, and as stated above, technology has moved at an alarming rate and modern drones are a huge improvement on those first consumer drones. Modern drones are easy to control, very stable and often come with full HD cameras.
You no longer need to be a lottery winner to get a great drone, but you do get what you pay for. Drones range in price from $50 right up to thousands of dollars.
So which drone do you need?
We aim to showcase all the best drones money can buy, and show you which ones are the best and which ones should be avoided.
Drones are being used for deliveries, photography and search and rescue but which is the best drone for you?
We provide drone news and reviews to help you choose which manufacturer and model suites you best.