Drones used to only be available to the army or government. Not any more. There are loads of commercial drone manufacturers and anyone can get their hands on a flying camera now. But which drone you choose will depend on lots of different things and reading these drone reviews will be a massive help.
Love them or hate them, drones are here to stay and are becoming more common every day…And, even if you don’t really need one, you probably want one!
Because of the popularity of drones, technology has moved at a rapid rate. Professional drones are now pretty much available to anyone if you have enough cash.
Which drone is the best for you is often personal choice but the features and facts about each drone will likely dictate which drone you buy in the end.
Drones With Cameras
Now that you can get drones with cameras, why would you settle for anything else?!? HD cameras are usually specified, but this doesn’t mean the footage is going to be up to what you expect.
Different drones have different cameras and different features. Do you need a first person view or are you going to use your drone to take overhead pictures and vids?
Getting the best drone is all about grabbing the right camera drone.
If you don’t know what a DJI Drone is then you should carry on reading. DJI are one of the best drone manufacturers with some of the greatest drones money can buy.
Who are DJI? They manufacture reliable, professional drones that have all the features and gadgets that anyone can use.
DJI are firmly aimed at the professional market so if you need something a little special or something a bit more reliable then this might be the drone for you.
DJI Drones are the world leader in drone tech but that doesn’t mean they only have one version. Here are the best DJI Drones money can buy.
Whats an FPV drone? FPV means first person view. You basically have a camera on the drone and the pilot has a display of that camera….Usually a head mounted display, but not always.
- Fat Shark Recon V3 FPV Goggles FPV Drone Racing
- Buy EMAX Tinyhawk Brushless Micro Indoor Racing Drone Whoop 75mm BNF FRSKY Ready to Fly FPV Beginners Durable Inverted Motors Full Acro Level Horizon Mode
- Holy Stone HS210 Mini Drone RC Nano Quadcopter Best Drone for Kids and Beginners RC Helicopter Plane with Auto Hovering, 3D Flip, Headless Mode and Extra Batteries Toys for Boys and Girls
- Buy QRS Popup FPV Race Gates Set of 2 Drone Racing Gates for Obstacle Course
- 4pcs GAONENG 450mAh 1S HV 3.8V LiPo Battery 80C JST-PH 2.0 PowerWhoop mCPX Connector for EMAX Tinyhawk Brushless Micro Racing Drone Inductrix FPV Plus Kingkong Tiny 7 Beta75S Micro FPV Racing Drone
- TOPSKY Prime1S FPV Goggles, Headplay Glasses 5.8G 48CH Raceband Dual Modules DVR Headset, FPV Receiver Kit with Eyepatch for Quadcopter Racing Drone
- Zeee 11.1V 120C 1300mAh 3S RC Lipo Battery Graphene Battery with XT60 Plug for FPV Racing Drone Quadcopter Helicopter Airplane RC Boat RC Car RC Models(2 Pack)
- Fat Shark FPV Drone Racing Kit Vehicle
- HUBSAN Zino Pro Drone ND Filters Set ND4 ND8 ND16 ND32 4K Camera Lens RC Quadcopter Spare Parts for Zino Pro
- Air Hogs DR1 FPV Race Drone
- Coolplay Spare Parts Main Blade Propeller Protectors Blades Frame Landing Skid Included Mounting Screws Replacement for Syma X5 X5C X5C-1 RC Quadcopter
- DIY Racing Drone Building
- Get Yourself a SNAPTAIN SP660 Drone Spare Parts Accessories Kits, Spare Rotor Blades, Protective Guards, Screws and Screwdriver for SNAPTAIN SP660 FPV RC Drone with Camera
- ARRIS X220 220mm RC Quadcopter FPV Racing Drone RTF with Frsky Q X7 Radio + Flycolor 4-in-1 Tower + 4S Battery + ARRIS HS1177 Camera
- D58 Drone Battery, Original Battery for D58 Spare Parts Lithium Battery (1PCS)
Once you get your drone, you are going to crash it at some point. Drone parts and spares are essential but you might also be looking for upgrades and hop ups for your drone.
What Drones Are Available?
The first remote control drones that were available were, frankly, rubbish. They used to dart all over the place. They were very difficult to control, stability was a joke, it was almost impossible just to keep them in the air. And if you wanted a camera, you needed a lottery win!
Fortunately, and as stated above, technology has moved at an alarming rate and modern drones are a huge improvement on those first consumer drones. Modern drones are easy to control, very stable and often come with full HD cameras.
You no longer need to be a lottery winner to get a great drone, but you do get what you pay for. Drones range in price from $50 right up to thousands of dollars.
So which drone do you need?
We aim to showcase all the best drones money can buy, and show you which ones are the best and which ones should be avoided.
Drones are being used for deliveries, photography and search and rescue but which is the best drone for you?
We provide drone news and reviews to help you choose which manufacturer and model suites you best.