Drones used to only be available to the army or government. Not any more. There are loads of commercial drone manufacturers and anyone can get their hands on a flying camera now. But which drone you choose will depend on lots of different things and reading these drone reviews will be a massive help.
Love them or hate them, drones are here to stay and are becoming more common every day…And, even if you don’t really need one, you probably want one!
Because of the popularity of drones, technology has moved at a rapid rate. Professional drones are now pretty much available to anyone if you have enough cash.
Which drone is the best for you is often personal choice but the features and facts about each drone will likely dictate which drone you buy in the end.
Drones With Cameras
Now that you can get drones with cameras, why would you settle for anything else?!? HD cameras are usually specified, but this doesn’t mean the footage is going to be up to what you expect.
Different drones have different cameras and different features. Do you need a first person view or are you going to use your drone to take overhead pictures and vids?
Getting the best drone is all about grabbing the right camera drone.
If you don’t know what a DJI Drone is then you should carry on reading. DJI are one of the best drone manufacturers with some of the greatest drones money can buy.
Who are DJI? They manufacture reliable, professional drones that have all the features and gadgets that anyone can use.
DJI are firmly aimed at the professional market so if you need something a little special or something a bit more reliable then this might be the drone for you.
DJI Drones are the world leader in drone tech but that doesn’t mean they only have one version. Here are the best DJI Drones money can buy.
Whats an FPV drone? FPV means first person view. You basically have a camera on the drone and the pilot has a display of that camera….Usually a head mounted display, but not always.
- co2crea Hard Travel Case for Holy Stone HS700 FPV Drone 1080p HD Camera Live Video GPS Return Home RC Quadcopter (Black Case -Size 2)
- HGLRC Arrow 3 FPV Racing Drone F4 FC 1408 Brushless Motor 45A Blheli32 4 in 1 ESC 4mm Carbon Fiber Frame Caddx Ratel Camera DIY Quadcopters Multirotors with Frsky XM+ Receiver (Arrow 3 4S)
- Potensic T18 Spare Parts – Propellers and Prop Guards
- Potensic D80 Drone with Camera for Adults, GPS Drone 2K FHD Camera, Brushless Motor Quadcopter, Auto Return Home, Follow Me, 20Min Flight Time, 25mph High Speed, Includes Aluminum Carrying Case-Sliver
- ARRIS X-Speed 250B V3 250 FPV Racing Drone Camera Drone RTF W/ Flycolor Raptor 390 Tower 4-in-1 (30A ESC + F3 + OSD + PDB)
- Get Yourself a FRDM Convertible Liner Gloves- Lightweight Touchscreen Running Hiking Photography for Men & Women
- sea jump 2PCS 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Battery for SJRC S20W T25 Four-axis Drone Spare Parts Remote Control Aircraft Battery White
- DROCON Bugs 3 Powerful Brushless Motor Quadcopter High Speed Flying Gopro Drone for Adults and Hobbyilists, Blue
- Holy Stone HS720 Foldable GPS Drone with 2K FHD Camera for Adults, Quadcopter with Brushless Motor, Auto Return Home, Follow Me, 26 Minutes Flight Time, Long Control Range, Includes Carrying Bag
- AVAWO Spare Part Accessories Propeller Guards Blades & Propeller Props Protector Set for DJI Tello Quadcopter – Black
- Force1 U818A Discovery RC Drone with Camera – 720p Quadcopter HD Camera Drone w/ SD Card
- Holy Stone Drone Spare Parts Original Motors (2 Pcs) for HS100 RC Quadcopter Clockwise and Anti-Clockwise Motors(2 Pcs)
- Potensic T18 GPS Drone, FPV RC Quadcotper with Camera 1080P Live Video, Dual GPS Return Home, Follow Me, Adjustable Wide-Angle Camera, Altitude Hold, Long Control Range -Black
- DROCON Drone for Beginners X708W Wi-Fi FPV Training Quadcopter with HD Camera Equipped with Headless Mode One Key Return Easy Operation
- sea jump 7.6V 3400mAh Lithium Battery for MJX Bugs 4W B4W D88 EX3 HS550 Folding Brushless Quadcopter Spare Parts Remote Control Drone Lithium Battery
Once you get your drone, you are going to crash it at some point. Drone parts and spares are essential but you might also be looking for upgrades and hop ups for your drone.
What Drones Are Available?
The first remote control drones that were available were, frankly, rubbish. They used to dart all over the place. They were very difficult to control, stability was a joke, it was almost impossible just to keep them in the air. And if you wanted a camera, you needed a lottery win!
Fortunately, and as stated above, technology has moved at an alarming rate and modern drones are a huge improvement on those first consumer drones. Modern drones are easy to control, very stable and often come with full HD cameras.
You no longer need to be a lottery winner to get a great drone, but you do get what you pay for. Drones range in price from $50 right up to thousands of dollars.
So which drone do you need?
We aim to showcase all the best drones money can buy, and show you which ones are the best and which ones should be avoided.
Drones are being used for deliveries, photography and search and rescue but which is the best drone for you?
We provide drone news and reviews to help you choose which manufacturer and model suites you best.